Tuesday 31 December 2019

Best of the 2010s - 2019 - Parasite

Related image
Of course this is going to be my favourite movie of the year. If you've heard me on the Movie Bears Podcast episode I was on for Fantastic Fest (linked here), you'll have heard me go thorougly excitable about this (around the 1:17:00 mark to 1:19:00 or so). It just is that damn good. And if you haven't seen it, I'm not going to tell you why beyond that, yes, this deserved to win the Palme D'Or. And it deserves to win ... pretty much anything on offer. It's griping, stunning, clever, twisted, hilarious, scary, and completely engrossing. If you haven't seen it yet ... well, get to it whenever you can.

1 comment:

  1. I think I've seen all of three movies at the theater this year but yes, this is the correct answer.

    ReplyDelete